HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER? WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident with a drunk driver, it is essential to know what to do next. Here are the steps to take:
- First, seek medical attention for any injuries that you have suffered. Even if you do not think you are injured, it is important to be checked out by a doctor.
- Second, contact an experienced car accident lawyer. A lawyer can help you file a claim against the drunk driver and may be able to get you compensation for your injuries.
- Third, keep track of all of your expenses related to the car accident. This includes medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. The more evidence you have of your losses, the stronger your case will be.
- Fourth, do not speak to the drunk driver’s insurance company. They may try to get you to sign a release or offer you a settlement that is far below what you deserve. Let your attorney handle all communication needed with the insurance company. Again, having the help of a Drunk Driving Car Accident Attorney from The Nichols Law Group, PLLC would be an excellent asset for you.
We have years of experience helping people like you. Contact us today for a free consultation.
DRUNK DRIVING CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY | FILING AN INSURANCE CLAIM
Filing for an insurance claim when a drunk driving accident occurs can be tricky because of the complexities of insurance law. Here are some tips to help you through the process:
- Make sure you have all the necessary information to file your claim, including the driver’s name, policy number, and contact information.
- Keep copies of any documentation related to the accident, such as police reports and medical bills.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident.
Filing an insurance claim can be complicated, but you should be able to navigate the process successfully with these tips. If you need assistance filing a drunk driving car accident claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our office for help. Here at The Nichols Law Group, PLLC, we aim to aid our clients and work diligently to get them the best treatment they deserve. If you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.
Need A Drunk Driving Car Accident Attorney?
If you have been injured in a car accident that a drunk driver caused, you need to speak with an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible. A qualified car accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. At our law firm, we have years of experience representing clients who have been injured in drunk driving accidents. We know what to do to get you the best possible outcome in your case. Getting in a situation wherein drunk driving is concerned can be pretty challenging. There are many ins and outs to the legal process, as well as potential consequences you may not have considered. Having an experienced drunk driving car accident lawyer by your side is so important. They can help guide you through everything happening and make sure your rights are fully protected.
If you’ve been in a car accident that a drunk driver caused, don’t wait to contact an attorney. The sooner you can get help, the better your chances are of getting the compensation you deserve. Drunk drivers pose a serious risk on the road, and their actions can have devastating consequences for everyone involved. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident that a drunk driver caused, it’s essential to speak with a professional car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
But how about when it is the other way around? What if you are the one who committed drunk driving? Could a Drunk Driving Car Accident Attorney help you? Here at The Nichols Law Group, PLLC, our answer is YES. If you are the victim of a drunk driver, we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. But even if you are the one who caused the accident, we can still help you. We understand that accidents happen all the time, and we want to do everything to help you through this difficult time.